STOP Being Productive
I'm a results-oriented, driven person. What's more, a lot of the speakers I've met are the same way. Maybe you are too.
Productivity is a good thing. But, too much of a good thing can become a bad thing. The reason? A strength taken to an extreme becomes a weakness.
While productivity is important for speakers, so is finding inspiration, gaining insights, and cultivating creative ideas. And did you know that being overly productive actually hinders these things?
In Episode 16, I share how productivity can actually hurt your speaking business.
An Inside Look at This Episode:
Why Too Much Productivity is a Bad Thing
1) Leaning your ladder against the wrong wall
- Professional mistake — being productive with the wrong business idea
- Personal mistake — being so productive that you forget to invest in what matters most
2) Inspiration, insights, and ideas are not a result of productive
- They are the result of slowing down and pausing
3 Ways to Create Time and Space for Inspiration, Insights, and Ideas
1) Lead your life from quiet
2) Get up, get out, and get moving
3) Create your own, personal "Think Tank"
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker
- 5 Keys to Creating a Speech That Pays
- Got questions? Submit them here
- Paid to Speak Conference and Killer Keynote Conference
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.