Submit a Question for the Podcast
There are 2 options for submitting a question to the podcast:
- Click here to leave a voicemail (preferred) — see the left side of the page for guidelines on submitting a voicemail question
- Leave a comment below
Guidelines for Submitting a Voicemail Question
- State your first and last name and let us know where you are calling from.
- Feel free to mention your website, but don't say "www" — just give the URL (example: KentJulian.com).
- Ask ONLY ONE QUESTION per voicemail (you can lave multiple voicemails if you have multiple questions).
- Keep your question to one minute or less.
- No self-promotion or spammy stuff.
(NOTE: By submitting a voicemail question, you are giving us to permission to share your voicemail publicly on the podcast.)
Template for Submitting a Voicemail Question
"Hi... this is Kent Julian from Atlanta, Georgia. My website is KentJulian.com. I speak about employee engagement. My question is..."