Book Recommendation: The Thought Leader Practice
As a thought leader you will want to craft messages that work towards four outcomes:
- Relevant: It meets a need and solves a problem.
- Thorough: It has depth of meaning that stands on its own.
- Elegant: It is captured in a way that is simple and clean.
- Unique: It adds insights or value in new ways.
(From The Thought Leader Practice — page 48)
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker (FREE Resource)
- 5 Keys to Create a Speech That Pays (FREE Resource)
- Got questions? Submit them here
Speaker Mastermind Community:
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.