You want to get paid to speak. Why else would you be listening to a podcast named Paid to Speak?
But did you know there are a lot of ways to get paid as a speaker that go beyond receiving a paycheck? What's more, many of the non-cash payments you receive from speaking are as valuable, if not more valuable, than a paycheck.
In this episode, Kent shares 7 ways you get paid to speak beyond a paycheck and why he's so passionate about each one.
An Inside Look at This Episode:
7 Ways You Get Paid to Speak Beyond a Paycheck
1) Purpose — the opportunity to live out your purpose in a meaningful way
2) Impact people — Kent shares how a speaker positively impacted his life
3) Passion — strong enthusiasm or desire; compelled to action
4) Credibility — as a presenter and thought-leader
5) Professional development — you must be continually learning and growing if you want to stay credible as a speaker
6) Personal development — stories from two Executive Directors
7) Networking — you will meet so many great people through speaking
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker
- Paid to Speak Podcast Launch Contest
- Got questions? Submit them here
- Hey Mic — the Bluetooth microphone specifically designed for smartphone videos
- Paid to Speak and Killer Keynote Conferences
- Subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating and review
Thank You for Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker!