28. 5 Things I’ve Learned About the Speaking Business During the Pandemic
5 Things I've Learned About the Speaking Business During the Pandemic
COVID-19 has dramatically impacted the speaking industry. Many speakers have pivoted their speaking business. Some have stayed the course. Others have simply decided to close up shop and call it quits.
In this episode, I share 5 things I've learned about the speaking business during this pandemic.
An Inside Look at This Episode:
1. Lead Your Life from Quiet
2. Provide Solutions / Solve Problems
3. Adapt Quickly
4. Invest in the Right Equipment
5. Surround Yourself with Good People
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker (FREE Resource)
- 5 Keys to Create a Speech That Pays (FREE Resource)
- Got questions? Submit them here
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.