5 Quick Tips for Virtual Training
Virtual training was growing in popularity before the Coronavirus, but now it is definitely here to stay. In-person keynotes and training will be back, but the validity of virtual workshops and webinars has been cemented during the past few months.
While there are similarities between speaking to an audience at a live venue and speaking via a virtual training platform like Zoom or Go To Meeting, there are also unique differences. In this episode, I share 5 quick tips that have helped me improve my virtual training presentations. My hope is they will help you as well.
An Inside Look at This Episode:
Tip #1: Look at the camera
- This is easier said than done
Tip #2: Be expressive
- Facial expressions
- Vocal expressions
Tip #3: Use your slides effectively
- This is the most important tip I share
- Image selection is vital because it keeps participants visually engaged
- Image selection also help participants think about your teaching points on a deeper level
Tip #4: Move through your presentation at a quicker pace than your live presentations
- This keeps participants engaged
- Use Q&A to strategically fill in any gaps
Tip #5: Have some fun
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker
- 5 Keys to Creating a Speech That Pays
- Got questions? Submit them here
- Paid to Speak Conference and Killer Keynote Conference
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.