43. Hard Truth About Speaking #5 – The Feedback Loop for Speakers is Loopy
Become an Insider and Receive Exclusive Bonuses!
They're back! The Paid to Speak Conference and the Killer Keynote Conference are being hosted in September 2021. Both will be in-person events.
Want to receive exclusive bonuses for each of these conferences? Then get on our FIRST-ALERT LIST. CLICK HERE NOW.
Series: Hard Truths About Speaking That No One Tells You
In this 5-part series, I share hard truths about speaking that no one tells you.
Hard Truth #5: The Feedback Loop for Speakers is Loopy
An Inside Look at This Episode:
1. It's not always easy to get Decision Makers to give you feedback.
- I share two insider secrets that have helped significantly in getting Decision Makers to complete evaluations.
2. Many people do not want to share hard truths with you.
3. Our first response to hearing hard truths is to protect ourselves from pain.
- We FIGHT the pain by becoming defensive.
- We take FLIGHT from the pain through self-pity.
4. BONUS IDEA: Find other speakers who get paid to speak to evaluate your speaking.
- Killer Keynote and Paid to Speak Conferences are designed to help you with this.
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker (FREE Resource)
- 5 Keys to Create a Speech That Pays (FREE Resource)
- Got questions? Submit them here
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.