41. Hard Truth About Speaking #3 – If You Don’t Walk Your Talk, You’ll Ruin Your Career
Want Early Access to the Paid To Speak Accelerator Community?
Kent is launching a Paid to Speak Accelerator community soon. This community will include:
- Ongoing, live, weekly training sessions.
- Live "Take Action" sessions — you get a chance to implement... in real-time during sessions... what you are learning by taking action on things like sending out marketing emails, writing website copy, and more.
- Live "Opportunity Seat" sessions — you get the opportunity to tap into the power of the community through mastermind sessions where other members help you shape your speaking business, your presentation, and more.
- Exclusive, private Facebook group for 24/7 answers to your most pressing questions.
- Extensive video library of pre-recorded content and training (including access to our signature First Paid Speech course which is foundational to the Paid to Speak system — six modules, one hour each).
- Discount to live events.
To get on the first-alert list for early access to the Paid to Speak Accelerator, send an "I'm interested in the P2S Community" message using our Contact Page.
Series: Hard Truths About Speaking That No One Tells You
In this 5-part series, I share hard truths about speaking that no one tells you.
Hard Truth #3: If You Don't Walk Your Talk, You'll Ruin Your Career (and Maybe More)
An Inside Look at This Episode:
1. This is not a call to perfection, it's a call to integrity and direction.
2. Always remember, Meeting Professionals and Decision Makers talk to one another.
3. Not only will this ruin your career, but it could also ruin your life.
- The lack of integrity will eat you up inside.
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker (FREE Resource)
- 5 Keys to Create a Speech That Pays (FREE Resource)
- Got questions? Submit them here
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.