Want Early Access to the Paid To Speak Accelerator Community?
Kent is launching a Paid to Speak Accelerator community soon. This community will include:
- Ongoing, live, weekly training sessions.
- Live "Take Action" sessions — you get a chance to implement... in real-time during sessions... what you are learning by taking action on things like sending out marketing emails, writing website copy, and more.
- Live "Opportunity Seat" sessions — you get the opportunity to tap into the power of the community through mastermind sessions where other members help you shape your speaking business, your presentation, and more.
- Exclusive, private Facebook group for 24/7 answers to your most pressing questions.
- Extensive video library of pre-recorded content and training (including access to our signature First Paid Speech course which is foundational to the Paid to Speak system — six modules, one hour each).
- Discount to live events.
To get on the first-alert list for early access to the Paid to Speak Accelerator, send an "I'm interested in the P2S Community" message using our Contact Page.
Series: Hard Truths About Speaking That No One Tells You
In this 5-part series, I share hard truths about speaking that no one tells you.
Hard Truth #1: Speaking Is Not What Pays the Bills
An Inside Look at This Episode:
1. Most people think speakers get paid for the Glamorous stuff, but that's not what pays the bills in speaking.
2. Other people think speakers get paid for their Grind, but that's not what pays the bills in speaking either.
3. Gradual Consistency is what pays the bills in speaking.
- Gradual is defined as steady, step-by-step, continuous, progressive, build upon
- "Fast is slow and slow is fast."
- "Stick-to-it-tiveness is your greatest competitive advantage."
- "If you want to win as a speaker, get back to the basics."
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker (FREE Resource)
- 5 Keys to Create a Speech That Pays (FREE Resource)
- Got questions? Submit them here
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.