Want Early Access to the Paid To Speak Accelerator Community?
If you listened to the end of this episode, you heard Kent mention that he is launching a Paid to Speak Accelerator Community soon. This community will include:
- Ongoing, live, weekly training sessions.
- Live "Take Action" sessions — you actually implement what you are learning during these sessions by taking action on things like sending out marketing emails, writing website copy, and more.
- Live "Opportunity Seat" sessions — you get to tap into the power of the community through mastermind sessions where other members help you shape your speaking business or your presentation skills.
- Exclusive, private Facebook group for 24/7 answers to your most pressing questions.
- Extensive video library of pre-recorded content and training (including access to our signature First Paid Speech course which is the foundation to the Paid to Speak system — six modules, one hour each).
- Discount to live events.
To get on the first-alert list for early access to the Paid to Speak Accelerator, send an "I'm interested in the P2S Community" message using our Contact Page.
How 2020 Changed the Speaking Industry
In this episode, I share 3 changes that have taken place in the speaking industry since 2020 and why these changes are so beneficial for new speakers.
An Inside Look at This Episode:
1. In-person events are coming back, but virtual events are here to stay.
2. There are fewer speakers today, but just as many (or MORE) speaking opportunities.
3. In virtual speaking, presentation skills are as important, if not more important, than content (but they are very different from in-person presentation skills).
We Need Your Help:
What tips, strategies, or resources do you need to move forward in your speaking career or business?
- Please share your thoughts here: https://paidtospeakpodcast.com/contact
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker (FREE Resource)
- 5 Keys to Create a Speech That Pays (FREE Resource)
- Got questions? Submit them here
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.