Is Speaking Picking Back Up?
I recently received a text from a friend that simply asked: "Is speaking starting to pick back up?"
The actual question was: "Are in-person events starting to come back?"
In this episode, I share a few thoughts about the future of in-person events as well as three ideas for marketing your speaking business that can help guarantee a full calendar even when in-person events are limited.
An Inside Look at This Episode:
1. YES to Revolving Door Marketing™ — NO to email blasts
2. YES to being a solutions provider — NO to being sale-y
3. YES to creating a more human brand — NO to scaling so much that your brand feels sleazy
We Need Your Help:
What tips, strategies, or resources do you need to move forward in your speaking career or business?
- Please share your thoughts here: https://paidtospeakpodcast.com/contact
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker (FREE Resource)
- 5 Keys to Create a Speech That Pays (FREE Resource)
- Got questions? Submit them here
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.