Most speakers start speaking as a side hustle.
As any speaker will tell you, speaking as a side hustle isn't easy (what side hustle is?). But it can be done. Besides, the best way to learn how to become a speaker is to start speaking!
In this episode, Kent shares 3 steps you can take to make speaking as a side hustle work for you.
An Inside Look at This Episode:
Final Episode in a 3-Part Series on Starting a Side Hustle in Speaking
1) Episode 4: Why Speaking is a Better Side Hustle than Coaching
2) Episode 5: 5 More Reasons to Love Speaking as a Side Hustle
3) Episode 6: 3 Steps You Can Take to Makes Speaking a Side Hustle that Works for You
3 Steps You Can Take to Make Speaking a Side Hustle that Works for You
1) Treat speaking like a job
- 15 hours a week
- Schedule your 15 hours
- Practice the Closed Door strategy
2) Make your first hire immediately
- Hire Pareto
- 80/20 Rule
3) Practice the Reverse Pareto Principle
- Focus 80% of your time and energy on the 20% activities that produce 80% of your results
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker
- Paid to Speak Podcast Launch Contest (Ends March 11, 2020)
- Got questions? Submit them here
- Hey Mic — the Bluetooth microphone specifically designed for smartphone videos
- Paid to Speak Conference and Killer Keynote Conference
Thank You for Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker!