11. 3 Great Speaking Books You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
If you type "speaking books" in a Google or Amazon search, you'll find a lot of great titles. But in Episode 11, I share 3 great speaking books you've probably never heard of... even if you're a veteran speaker.
The reason? These are NOT actually speaking books. Yet each one of them have been key resources for me in growing a successful speaking business.
Bottom line, if you want to get paid to speak, be sure to add these 3 books to your speaker library!
An Inside Look at This Episode:
3 Great Speaking Books You've Probably Never Heard Of
- This book will help you become a better presenter
2) The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
- This book will help you think like a marketer
- This book will help you effectively connect with decision-makers
- 9 Ways to Get Paid as a Speaker
- 5 Keys to Creating a Speech That Pays
- Got questions? Submit them here
- Hey Mic — the Bluetooth microphone specifically designed for smartphone videos
- Paid to Speak Conference and Killer Keynote Conference
Thank You for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO as a speaker.